Anand Engineering College
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering of Anand Engineering College Technical Campus, Agra organized two days workshop on “Python Programming” on 15 and 16 March 2018.The workshop was conducted by Mr. Rohit Kumar (Senior Project Manager- IT, Softpro India, Lucknow).
The Technical Workshop was very interactive and effective due to the theoretical as well as practical sessions. This workshop offered students the opportunity to learn:
- Why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- How to design and program Python applications.
- How to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- How to identify Python object types.
- How to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python prog.
- Structure and components of a Python program.
- Loops and decision statements.
- Functions and pass arguments.
- How to build the package.
Resource Person: Mr. Rohit Kumar, Project Manager, Softpro India Computer Technologies (p) Ltd; SOFTPRO Group of Companies, Lucknow; and his team.