Anand Engineering College
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering of Anand Engineering College Technical Campus, Agra organized the workshop on “Python Programming” for CSE / IT 3rd year and 4th-year students on 27th March 2018.The workshop was conducted by Mr. Vineet and Mr. Rahul Kumar (Python and Data Science Consultant, DUCAT Noida).
In this workshop, The students interact with the industry. The Technical Workshop was very interactive and effective due to the theoretical as well as practical sessions. This workshop offered students the opportunity to learn:
- Why Python is a useful scripting language for developers.
- How to design and program Python applications.
- How to use lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- How to identify Python object types.
- How to use indexing and slicing to access data in Python prog.
- Structure and components of a Python program.
- Loops and decision statements.
- Functions and pass arguments.
- How to build a package.